Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Head, shoulders, knees and toes...

Well….I have to make this quick because I have an afternoon meeting to get ready for. But I thought I’d just let you all know that Owen and I took the baby (we don’t go anywhere without it!) to the doctor this morning for a general accounting of body parts. As the doctor said, there’s one head and two arms, so everything’s great. As of Sunday we were 19 weeks along. I’ve posted some of the ultrasound photos below. We DO know the baby’s sex now, but we’re not making any formal announcements until we see our families for the holiday weekend. Grammy Sylv will be mighty perturbed if she can’t be the first to know this time since she was almost last to know last time. However, those of you who are trained observers might just be able to figure it out on your own.

A big smile for the camera (above)

Can you guess what these pictures show? (above and below)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hint: the one in the middle is a foot.