Friday, September 16, 2005

Monkey See, Monkey Do...

What can I say? I love these things? It's fun to answer them and I love to read them about my friends and family. I stole this from Owen who stole it from Andrew Andrew who stole it from Jeezy who stole it from somebody else but really we could be here all day...

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Return to Prague…in winter
2. Visit Moscow and St. Petersburg
3. Earn a terminal degree…in something
4. Be published as a freelance writer in a publication people have actually heard of
5. See a show ON Broadway
6. Read all the books on my bookshelf
7. Own a nice home with nice furniture

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Apply eyeliner
2. Eat just one (or two) Double-Stuffed Oreo Cookies
3. Draw or paint
4. Wear a swimsuit without feeling insecure
5. Live without my iPod (seriously – I’ll go insane)
6. Walk into an Abercrombie & Fitch store without gagging
7. Sleep past 9:00 a.m.

Seven things that attract me to the same or opposite sex:
1. Intelligence
2. A sense of humor
3. A willingness not to take yourself too seriously
4. Sensitivity
5. Kindness
6. Political awareness
7. A nice, friendly smile

Seven things I say most often:
1. “What’s the matter with you?” (Have you met my husband?)
2. “In what manifestation of reality is that acceptable?”
3. “You need to slow down” (See #1 above)
4. “Bad kitty! No! NO! Don’t make me get the no-no-bottle!” (Have I told you about Velma?)
5. “You need to fix that. NOW.” (See # 1 & 2 above)
6. “Are you on crack?”
7. “Wow…that’s stupid…” (could refer to myself or others)

Seven celebrity crushes:
1. Ewan MacGregor
2. Matt Damon (especially in The Bourne Identity)
3. Hugh Jackman (He can kick ass AND he’s a song and dance man)
4. John Cusak
5. Rupert Everett (I know…gay…but still…)
6. Bradley Cooper (Will Tippin from Alias)
7. Greg Grunberg (Eric Weiss on Alias)

No comments: