Here’s another music meme. I ganked it from Owen.
- Open up the music player on your computer.
- Set it to play your entire music collection.
- Hit the “shuffle” command.
- Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That’s right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It’s time for total musical honesty.
- Write it up in your blog or journal and link back to at least a couple of the other sites where you saw this.
- If you get the same artist twice, you may skip the second (or third, or etc.) occurrences. You don’t have to, but since randomness could mean you end up with a list of ten song with five artists, you can if you’d like.
Here's my list-
1. "Grow for Me" – Rick Moranis; Little Shop of Horrors Soundtrack
2. "Dedicated Follower of Fashion" – The Kinks
3. "Penny Lane" – The Beatles
4. "Mr. Brightside" – The Killers
5. "Clint Eastwood" – Gorillas
6. "Life is Just a Tire Swing" – Jimmy Buffett
7. "Highway 49 " – Howling Wolf and Muddy Waters
8. "Kismet" - Bond
9. "Sweet Baby James" – James Taylor10. "Humble Me" – Norah Jones