Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The worst...

My day is off to a terrible start. Not that I have had anything particularly bad happen to me yet…no flat tires or unfortunate breakfast spills. But, see, you know those groggy, hazy moments before you’re fully awake? When you’re kind of half asleep and half awake? Well…I was in one of those moments this morning at about 6 a.m. trying to decide weather it was worth it or not to get up and go to the bathroom when it occurred to me that I couldn’t figure out what day of the week it was. I could remember Saturday…we went resale shopping and took the kittens out to play in the back yard. So it couldn’t be Saturday. Do I remember any days after that? Hmmm…..no. So it must be Sunday. Gotta love Sunday. Sleeping in…nothing really to do. MMmmm….Sunday. I love Sunday...

Oh wait….now I remember. It’s Tuesday. I remember Sunday. And now I remember Monday too. Shit. Shitshitshitshit. No more thoughts of sleeping in until whenever…I have to get up in 40 minutes…and I know darn well it will only seem like 5.

No comments: